At Kings Crossing the success of your event is our priority. An important tenet of our service mission is support causes and philanthropy in any way we can. Bottom line, we are here to help you make money for your fundraiser.
Kings Crossing staff will assist with you event planning from start to finish. We will work closely with your event coordinator to answer any questions along the way and make sure that every detail is taken care of.
Our exciting 9 hole layout can be set up in a variety of ways to ensure players of all abilities enjoy the day. The course will comfortably accommodate up to 60 players.
- Business Meeting
- Baby Shower
- Wedding Shower
- Trunk Show
- Bachelor/Bachelorette Party
- Christening, Bar mitzvah
- Funeral/In Memoriam Gathering
Club Room Rental Needs
- Chamber Events
- Organization/Association Meeting
- Networking Events
ALL EVENT MENUS ARE CUSTOM MADE TO YOUR LIKING. CALL EDIE MCNEIL TO SET UP A PERSONAL MENU FOR YOUR EVENT.
Your Tournament Includes:
- Greens Fees
- Cart Fees
- Use of Practice Areas
- Tournament Contest Set Up (putting, closest to pin, long drive, etc.)
- Golf Cart Signs with Player Hole Assignments
- On Course Signage placed by Kings Crossing staff
- Tented Registration Area
- At the turn Grill Service
- Beverage Cart Service
- Professional Event Scoring
- Tournament Announcements
- 4 Some Donation to your event from Kings Crossing
- Each player gets greens fee discount card from Kings Crossing (10%) Monday through Friday